X.046

Class: 
105.5 foot, powered; Nos X.1 - X.200
Launch Date: 
1915
Builder: 
Osbourne, Graham & Co., Hylton, Sunderland
Yard No: 
197
Engine: 
BOL
Screws: 
1

1920 sold to Captain Green
1920 NIGEL (ON 144750)

LR1927-1935 owner H. S. Colborn, Bristol

Re-engined 1928 2cyl. by Ruston, Proctor & Co. Ltd., Lincoln (made 1918)

LR1940 Thos. Silvey & Co. (manager H. S. Colborn), Bristol

1965 converted to a sand dredger

1965 re-engined by Ruston & Hornsby, Lincoln (made 1943)

LR1966 Sand Supplies (Western) Ltd. (T. Silvey), Bristol

LR1968 Bristol Towage Ltd. (Thos. Silvey), Bristol

LR1970 Sand Supplies (Western) Ltd. (T. Silvey), Bristol

LR1972 Newport Marine Aggregates Ltd., Bristol

In existence 1985

In LR1990, not in 1993

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-9933079004460812"
data-ad-slot="3593922096"
data-ad-format="autorelaxed">

ClydeMaritime is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer