X.161

Class: 
105.5 foot, powered; Nos X.1 - X.200
Launch Date: 
1915
Builder: 
Wm. Beardmore & Co., Dalmuir
Yard No: 
533F

Converted to a tanker on completion and renamed MUSSEL.
1920 re-engined with a 2 cyl. by Plenty & Son Ltd., Newbury
12/1922 sold to Dashwood & Partners, London
23/05/1925 to London register as RAMBLE, F. T. Everard & Sons
137grt, 63nrt, 90bhp, 6 knots
1928 shown as 148grt, 74nrt
1933 re-engined with a 2 cyl. by Newbury Diesel Co. Ltd., 120bhp, 7 knots
1959 broken up at Greenhithe by her owner.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-9933079004460812"
data-ad-slot="3593922096"
data-ad-format="autorelaxed">

ClydeMaritime is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer