X.106

Class: 
105.5 foot, powered; Nos X.1 - X.200
Launch Date: 
1915
Builder: 
J. T. Eltringham & Co., Willington Quay, Tyne
Yard No: 
321

Converted to a tanker on completion and renamed SHRIMP.

06/1920 sold to M. S. Hilton, London

07/1922 BOTLEY, James Dredging, Towage & Transport Co. Ltd., London

11/1926 SAUNTER, F. T. Everard & Sons

1927 re-engined with a 2 cyl. by Plenty & Son Ltd., Newbury

1938 re-engined with a 2 cyl. by Newbury Diesel Co. Ltd.

08/1946 sold to W. G. S. Crouch & Sons Ltd., Greenhithe

03/1970 broken up at Greenhithe by her owners.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-9933079004460812"
data-ad-slot="3593922096"
data-ad-format="autorelaxed">

ClydeMaritime is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer